6.24.2011

4 Month Check Up

Maliya had her four month well-baby check up this morning!

At birth she was 7 lbs 5.2 oz and 19.5 inches long. At two months she was 9 lbs 6 oz and 21.5 inches long. Now at four months she is 12 lbs 8.2 oz and 24.75 inches long!! She is in the 25th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. We also got the ok to start trying solids too! My little baby girl is growing too fast :( I wish I could hit the pause button on life....just for a little while.

I didn't have her shots done today since I had to take Dillon with me. Lee had quarters at work and then has training in a couple of hours, so he couldn't watch him while I took Maliya to her appointment. So next week, Andrea said she'd come watch Dillon while I run Maliya to the immunizations clinic for her shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment