6.30.2011

It's A New Day

Despite feeling exhausted due to Maliya waking up at 11:30 pm and again at 4:30 am to eat, I'm in good spirits.

I have a song in my head that keeps me feeling positive this morning. You know that Weight Watcher's commercial with Jennifer Hudson, where she sings "it's a new dawn, it's a new day....and I'm feeling gooooooooood."

That's how I feel right now.

I'm trying to remain positive and keep a level head about my goals. Just keep my eye on the prize, which is surgery. Sometimes I let the discouragement creep up from the back of my mind and tell myself I can't do this and I'll never have my surgery done, etc. I am trying to push it away though. At times it's easier said than done...but I'm not going to give up. I know I can do this, I have to. And I have to do it sooner than later.

Alright, I think I am going to pop open a can of Red Bull, take my meds and wait for my wings. There is so much I want to get done, my mind was racing all night. I couldn't fall asleep until almost quarter after 11 pm, then Maliya woke up a half hour later to eat. Then I couldn't fall asleep until almost 1 am and she had been asleep for like 45 minutes at that point. I did lay down on the couch after she ate at 4:30 am though. Then I dozed on and off for a couple of hours while Dillon watched cartoons and Maliya was sleeping. I'm a light sleeper so I didn't get much, but at least it was some sort of rest.

1 comment:

  1. you can do itt! (: you don't have anything to worry about you have a lot to people supporting you! Just try and stay positive and you'll lose the weight! i believe in you :p hahaha miss you!

    -Paige! <3

    ReplyDelete