7.27.2011

First Tooth!

Maliya cut her first tooth this morning!! The one next to it should cut through any day now, it's very exciting! She just turned 5 months a week ago and a tooth already cut through. I think Dillon was about 6 or 7 months when his first two cut through, at the same time.

First tooth!

Sitting up unassisted for a few seconds!
Dillon had his meet and greet day at school this morning. We took in his supplies, well most of them. And he got to see his teacher and the teacher and aides got to see Maliya. They couldn't believe how big she has gotten and I got compliments on how good I look. That made me feel good :) And I was told I look like I've lost more than 15 lbs. But I really haven't! I was down to about 226 when school let out, I gained a few pounds and started this journey at 231. Now I'm around 216 (unofficial weigh-in). 

Speaking of weigh-ins. I can't wait until next week to see what I've lost in the past two weeks (by then). My pants and capris are getting too big and now I'll have to dig out a few things I have that are a size down from what I am wearing now. And see if they fit. I wore them when we first moved here, but I weigh less than then. Weird how that works...huh?

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!! YAY first tooth!! let the biting mommy begin!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, angel. You will do so much more, without getting all thinspo.

    ReplyDelete