7.10.2011

I'm Still Here

I'm still around, I know it's been a few days since I last blogged.

I just have lots of thoughts swirling around my head and it's too exhausting to sort through them and dissect them.

Almost to the two week mark and first weigh-in of weight loss. It's exciting, but gives me anxiety and makes me nervous. I keep trying to get in evening walks with Maliya to burn those extra calories while getting fresh air for both of us and getting away from the loudness in the house for a little bit. It's only a mile stroll, but it's nice and she loves feeling the wind on her face and looking at the trees we walk under!

Looking at the trees above



These were all from our walk tonight, I took them with my phone :) It's relaxing to feel the wind on your face and enjoy a setting sun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still around, too. I miss you on Xanga, but my computer needs a new power supply, so I haven't been posting much the past two days.
    I am on the road now, in Oklahoma on Day 3 of my journey. Will be in Kansas and KCMO by tomorrow night.
    I will try and post my photos on this site, as well as Xanga and Facebook.
    Glad you are getting at least some exercise. Take care, precious.
    Gary

    ReplyDelete