8.01.2011

Losing Friends

Losing a friend is never easy, unless there is a bad falling out. But when you lose a friend that you were close to, over the stupidest thing...it's very hurtful.

I won't go into details because it's not important, but I'm so hurt and offended at things that were said to me. Aside from feeling threatened in a slight way, I feel so so sad. I'm going to miss someone who had become almost like a little sister to me, someone that Dillon loves so much. Someone we all love. And because of what happened in my friendship with her mother, we probably won't get to really see each other anymore. It really breaks my heart because it's unfair to her and to Dillon. This has nothing to do with anyone else but me and my friend. Not our spouses, not our children. It's just so unfortunate :(

Dillon had his first day of school today! His first time riding the bus, he did so well!! I took some cute pictures, it was a success. It was weird without him here today, it was so quiet.

I am going to weigh-in this Wednesday, so I am eating necessary calories and nothing extra. No snacking, no wasted calories on drinks. I also decided not to step, to save energy from less calorie intake but mostly because my back is killing me.

I feel depressed tonight over what happened today. So I'll just end here and tend to my little lady.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's hard ending a friendship that you thought was so strong. It's very difficult to have long lasting female relationships...i'm not sure what that is. As i get older, i find that it's easier for me to meaningfully connect with other women. But i still get burned on occasion and i just try to move on. I hope you find peace with this or figure out a way to work things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. This will surely break _'s heart. She was so looking forward to seeing you again.
    Karma the B should visit Mommy Dearest soon, that's all I know.

    ReplyDelete