9.22.2011

Disbelief

I can't believe Maliya is seven months old today. How quickly the time has gone by is rather frightening. It makes me revert back into my fearful "I won't have enough time" mood. I wish she would slow down, Dillon too. I don't want to forget a single moment and Dillon has grown up so fast that I hardly remember when he was 7 months old. I'm scared that when Maliya is his age, I won't remember the age she is now. I can't have anymore, so I really wish it'd last longer than it is.

Here is her official 7 month photo for her monthly album.


She's my little lady!! I won the Minnie themed ruffled bloomers that she is wearing, in a giveaway. I've purchased a few other pairs of ruffled bloomers from the same lady though, she's amazing :) I made Maliya's flower headband pictured.

I have a lot to say, just no energy to think and type it all out. Maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment