11.27.2011

Better Late Than Never

Finally, I have time and feel up to writing a new post. I've been really slacking here, but I am ready to change that and get back into blogging again.

Where to start....?

Maliya had her 9 month check up on the same day she turned 9 months. She weighed 16 pounds 4 ounces and measured 26 3/4 inches long. She's crawling very fast now and has started cruising just as quickly across the furniture. It's so much fun watching her grow and learn new things!

Dillon is doing great! His speech has come so far and he's trying very hard to be independent. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't because he really shouldn't be playing with his dvds and the player or other things of that nature. He recently had been sick on and off, throwing up, and I finally got him to the doctor. He said it was from constipation so Dillon had some MiraLax that was prescribed and he finally went yesterday, twice! He's been eating and drinking like his old self again, thankfully. Poor thing was so backed up.

Lee isn't being kicked out from the Enlisted Retention Board (ERB) and that has been a sigh of relief, but it's not over just yet. He has to get his PTS approved in order to re-enlist, hopefully in another month or two he will get news that it was approved and we can put away the stress and worry for another 5 years until it is time for him to re-enlist again.

I am doing alright. Stressed out often, in pain all of the time. Nothing new, really. I am glad to get back into blogging again though. It's nice to be able to put it down, get it out and reflect on your words. I think writing is the best kind of therapy there is. Plus, you always have pen and paper or a computer and keyboard. Where as friends can be hard to come by sometimes.

I look forward to getting back into this. You can leave a comment, I do accept anonymous commentors. I just ask you put your name at the end of what you type so that I know who said what. It only takes a few seconds extra to leave a few words of support or encouragement after you're done reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment